- All consignment saddles must be clean, in good repair and free from mold and mildew. All cleaning and repairs have to be completed and
- Bahr Saddlery Ltd or consignor may cancel the consignment at any time. Any saddle taken back permanently or short term by the
owner for whatever reason before a 30 day period after the saddle is accepted as consignment is subject to a $ 25.00 + tax admin fee.
- Consignor is responsible for any fees connected with returning the saddle if not sold
- Consignor agrees to allow the saddle to be signed out including shipping by courier to prospective buyers for trial purposes at
the prospective buyers expense.
- Bahr Saddlery will explain in detail to any prospective buyer that they are responsible for the saddle when in their care. Bahr Saddlery
will retain credit card details during the time of sign out. Trial period is customary 3 to 5 days - respectively longer for long distance
trials. This trial period can be extended upon request at the discretion of Bahr Saddlery.
- Consignor allows Bahr Saddlery to mark the saddle in reasonable small writing in the gullet area with Bahr Saddlery’s name, a date and
our inventory tracking number with permanent marker for identity purposes
- Saddles un-sold/un-claimed, whereas Bahr Saddlery will make reasonable attempts for 90 days to contact the seller of a used saddle
several times under the contact addresses/phone numbers/emails provided, will become property of Bahr Saddlery and will be
donated to charities within the equestrian community.
We offer saddle shipping through our Purolator account. Shipping charge is $ 35.00 each way to and from most locations in Canada. If for some reasons shipping to and/or from your location is more than the usual $ 35.00 we will contact you.
If you wish to use this service please email us at email@example.com with the weight and dimensions of your shipment, a physical address, a daytime number and contact us with a credit card with exp. date and security code. We can then process shipping and email you a shipping label. You can then contact Purolator at 1-888-744-7123 and arrange a pickup or drop off your shipment at your nearest Purolator depot Location.
For a saddle repair shipment we process shipping both ways and a courier label is then ready to return the saddle to you.