Helmet Accident Replacement Policy
International Riding Helmets
If an International Riding Helmet is involved in an accident within the replacement period (3 years from date of Purchase), it can be returned to Bahr Saddlery for replacement.
Please follow the instructions below in order to receive a replacement helmet.
1) We will issue a replacement helmet to the customer upon receipt of the original helmet, a copy or the original receipt, a signed and dated letter describing the accident, a contact name and telephone number, email, credit card information to cover the cost of the replacement helmet and all return shipping costs.
You as the customer are responsible for all shipping costs.
2) To return your helmet to you must have a Return Authorization.
To obtain an authorization simply call Bahr Saddlery at 905-878-8885 or 866-667-2247
or email us at email@example.com and we will provide an RA authorization.
Please provide the details about this authorization with your returned helmet.
3) Return the damaged helmet to Bahr Saddlery, 13329 Steeles Ave West, Hornby, ON, L0P 1E0
Please note that you as the customer are responsible for all shipping charges.
4)In order to receive a replacement helmet you must include with your damaged helmet the following:
· i) The original or copy of the original receipt with the helmet.
· ii) A signed and dated letter describing the accident must accompany the helmet.
· iii) Contact name, telephone number, email should be included in the letter.
· iv) A certified cheque, money order or credit card information for full payment as outlined below + taxes and shipping.
The replacement fees are as follows:
Helmet Description / CDN Replacement Cost
ATH Carbon Fiber $240.00
ATH Models $120.00
ATH SSV $108.00
ATH DFS $84.00
Pro Rider Clear Harness $102.00
Pro Rider Velveteen $90.00
Olympian Velvet $84.00
Olympian DFS $60.00
Pro Rider DFS $72.00
Air Lite $42.00
Air Lite Dura Soft Touch $54.00
Equi Lite Pastell $45.60
Elite Xtreme $144.00
ATH Switch $108.00
(Replacement fees do not include applicable taxes and shipping charges)
CHARLES OWEN Riding Helmets
Please go to Charles Owen website: www.charlesowen.com, select your country, fill out the accident report form and Charles Owen will contact you with replacement details. Accident replacements are available within the first 3 years from date of purchase.
GPA Riding Helmets
GPA offers an accident replacement for $ 175.00 + applicable taxes and shipping charges wihtin 12 months of purchase or if a receipt is not available the time period is 18 months from date of manufacture. A letter is needed outlining the accident circumstances including all customer information. The new helmet will be sent as soon as the accident damaged helmet is received.
Devon Aire Riding Helmets
Devon Aire will replace a helmet after an accident within 3 years of purchase for a fee of $ 20.00 + applicable taxes and shipping charges. Please bring us your helmet with a short written explanation about the accident circumstances, complete customer information and a copy of your receipt.
Sportage Riding Helmets
If a Sportage Riding Helmet is damaged due to an accident we will replace the helmet within 1 year from purchase date for retail minus 30%. A helmet registration card must have been sent to Phoenix Performance Products Inc. wihtin 30 days of purchase. A brief written explanation about the accident circumstances and complete custoemr information is required.