Effective January 2, 2015, we are pleased to introduce an update to our Loyalty Program. In order to serve you better, the program will now be processed electronically-completely integrated into our point of sale system
How the new program works:
- One loyalty point is earned for every dollar spent on regularly priced items
- $1.00 in Bahr’s electronic store credit equals 20 loyalty points when redeemed
- Loyalty points may be redeemed in increments of 2000 points
For Example: 2000points = $100 Electronic Bahr’s credit. If a customer accrued for instance 2350 point,
2000 points can be redeemed and the remaining 350 points are the new starting point until 2000 points are accummulated again.
Hand Written Cards:
- We will all say good bye to our “hand written” loyalty cards. If you have been a member of our loyalty club, and have an active card, please let us know
- The next time you make a purchase, let us know about your existing card, and we will convert the purchases on your card to a store credit to be used the next time you shop with us.
Even cards which are not complete as of January 2, 2015 will be converted.
- We will continue to convert hand written cards until July 1st, 2015
Point Value Exceptions:
- New saddle purchases accrue points at the rate of .5 point for each dollar
- The following items continue to be excluded from the program:
Used saddles, red tagged items, repairs, saddle fitting charges, saddle cleaning and conditioning, rentals, name plates, shipping, special orders, monogramming and gift cards, items purchased on storewide sale days