Equilibrium Net Relief Muzzle Net
Effective relief from the symptoms of head shaking
• Improves 79% of sufferers (Clinical Trials - De Montfort University, UK)
• Totally unobtrusive and permitted by British Dressage and British Eventing for use in competition (see rule applying to the use of muzzle nets for each organization).
Unlike traditional nets that cover the whole muzzle, its contoured, shaped design covers only the top half of the muzzle. Once in place, it is unobtrusive, allows saliva to escape from the mouth freely and does not interfere with the horses breathing. It can remain on the bridle at all times and places no restriction on the type of bit or noseband used.
Fully Adjustable, Net Relief is attached to the noseband via hook and loop straps, which allows it to be adjusted up, or down and tailored to every horse. The Nets are easy to replace and refills are available in the pack.
The results of 'Net Relief' in Clinical Trials at De Montfort University in the UK were outstanding:
• 79% of the animals experienced an improvement in symptoms
• 84% of respondents said Net Relief was easy to use.
• 88% of respondents said Net Relief had an attractive appearance on the horse.