- Helps to eliminate hooves sensitivity
- Improves the quality and elasticity of the horn hoof plate
- Prevents loss of natural moisture of the hoof
- Strengthens the keratinization process (keratoplastic effect)
- Has antibacterial properties (kills most bacteria, including tubercle bacillus and anthrax spores) and has an antifungal effect
- Prevents thrush (rotting hoof frog)
- Has an antiseptic effect Has an antiparasitic impact
- Has an insecticidal impact
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Stops destruction of the hoof horn from external factors, such as:
- Cooling / overheating
- Mechanical injury (hoof cleavage)
- Excessive dryness or humidity
- Prevents bacteria and fungi from getting through the hoof
Before selling, Hoof Doctor received a licence and Veterinarian Health Product number (NN.B8J2) from Health Canada. They have tested Hoof Doctor on more than 1000 cases. They have seen in practice that it gives excellent results. And therefore, Hoof Doctor can confidently say that Hoof Doctor helps fight the following horse hoof problems:
- Thrush and Cankers
- Quarter Crack and Sheared Heels
- Hoof Wall Cracks
- Corns and Sole Bruises
- Hoof Abscesses
- Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
- Laminitis or Founder
Non-caustic formulation & no harmful or petroleum-based products.
- Birch Bark Extract - betulin, its main component, has a wide variety of well-known and proven healing properties.
- Omega 3 Oil - An aid in healing of wounds, moisturizing dry and brittle hooves, source of vitamins A & D.
- Vitamins A & D - Complement other ingredients to promote tissue repair and strengthen the keratinization process.
- NO Harmful Products - 100% ALL NATURAL - non-caustic formulation, no harmful or petroleum-based products